Anatomy of the Breast
This micro skills course will describe the macroscopic and microscopic anatomy of the breast (including blood and nerve supply) and the lymphatic drainage of the breast.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the macroscopic anatomy of the breast, including blood supply and nerve supply;
- Describe the microscopic structure of the breast;
- Explain the lymphatic drainage of the breast
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.