Anatomy of the Brachial Plexus
This micro skills course describes the detailed anatomy of the brachial plexus, exploring its relationships to other structures and outlining why an understanding of the anatomy of this area is important.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the detailed anatomy of the brachial plexus;
- Describe its relationships to other structures;
- Explain the importance of understanding the anatomy of this area to the plastic surgeon
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.