Anatomy of the Bones of the Thorax and Spine (Paediatric)
This micro skills course will focus on the anatomy and bone development of the bones of the thorax and the spine.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the anatomy of the sternum, ribs and the cervical, thoracic and lumbar-sacral spines on radiographic images
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.