Anatomy of the Adrenal Gland
This micro skills course will cover the normal anatomy and physiology of the adrenal gland and its appearance on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) and ultrasound.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the normal anatomical structures of the adrenal gland
- Describe the relationship of the adrenal gland to other structures
- Describe adrenal physiology in relation to function
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.