Anatomy and Physiology
This micro skills course introduces the anatomy of the female and male reproductive systems, describes the physiology of the female reproductive cycle and the physiology of sexual intercourse.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the anatomy of the female and male reproductive systems;
- Describe the functions of the female and male reproductive systems;
- Describe the physiology of sexual intercourse
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.