Anatomy and Physiology of the Nose, Sinus and Throat
The aim of this micro skills course is to provide a basic overview of the anatomy and physiology of the nose, throat and sinuses, understand their relevance to audiology practice, and how some diseases can impact on this.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Show a basic understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the nose, throat and sinuses;
- Describe the relevance of the nose, throat and sinuses in everyday audiology practice;
- List the most common conditions affecting the nose, throat and sinuses, as well as the relative treatments
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.