Analyse qualitative results when interpreting market trends and developments
This micro skills course describes the skills and knowledge required to conduct an analysis of market data in order to determine organisational and competitor business performance and to prepare market and business forecasts. The information assists in developing an organisations marketing plan and to determine the current or potential future success of marketing strategies. This micro skills course applies to marketing professionals who use statistical techniques to analyse organisational and competitor marketing performance and to interpret new and emerging trends when forecasting future business needs.
What will I learn?
- Analyse performance data from all areas of the business to determine success of marketing activities
- Identify over-performing and under-performing products and services to be considered for redevelopment or withdrawal
- Forecast existing and emerging market needs based on information available using forecasting techniques
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.
What should I know before commencing this?
Interpret trends and market developments