Analgesia in Intensive Care Part 1
Permission has been granted by OUP on behalf of the Board of Management and Trustees of the British Journal of Anaesthesia to publish articles and MCQs from CEACCP and BJA Education on e-Learning Anaesthesia.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.