Anaesthesia for the Patient with a Renal Transplant
This micro skills course will examine the conduct of anaesthesia in the patient with a pre-existing renal transplant.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Assess the current level of renal function in a patient with a transplant
- Describe the implications of underlying chronic disease in the renal transplant patient
- Identify the anaesthetic implications of immunosuppression and other concurrent drugs
- Describe the intra-operative management of a patient with a renal transplant including haemodynamic control and patient positioning
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.