An Introduction to Using Early Support Materials in Context
This micro skills course focuses on key working being implemented in practice as well as how Early Support materials can be used and adapted by families and professionals.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Paediatrics and Children's Health
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the ethos of key working and how this can be implemented in practice
- Explain how Early Support (ES) materials can be adapted to address the needs of individual children and families
- Describe how developmental journals could be introduced and used by families and professionals
- Identify the aims of complementary training materials and know how to access these
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.