An Introduction to Sustainable Dentistry and Measuring Carbon in Healthcare
This micro skills course provides an introduction to sustainability in healthcare and guidance on the practical application of sustainability principles in the dental setting.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of diversity in shaping who we are and how we perceive others
- Explain how factors such as age, gender and ethnicity can affect the experience of living with or caring for other people with dementia
- Identify how to tailor care and services to meet the diverse needs of people affected by dementia
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.