Amplifiers and Interference
This micro skills course examines the properties and functions of operational amplifiers as single components and as components in circuits. It also deals with the concept of analogue to digital conversion of signals.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the desirable properties of operational amplifiers
- Explain how operational amplifiers can be integrated into electronic circuitry
- Describe the principles of analogue to digital conversion and signal sampling
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.