In this micro skills course the classification of ambiguous genitalia will be described, together with the pathophysiology of some of the more common types, and the role of imaging in diagnosis.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise and differentiate between the classification of disorders of sexual differentiation;
- Identify the importance of imaging in these patients
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.