Allergy and Inflamatory Response
This micro skills course describes the four different types of hypersensitivity reactions (allergies) and the subsequent inflammatory response mechanism.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the various types of hypersensitivity reaction
- Specify the mechanism of action for each type of hypersensitivity reaction
- List the clinical features associated with each hypersensitivity type
- Identify the sequence of vascular and cellular changes associated with acute inflammation and their purpose
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.