This micro skills course has been designed to help you learn more about alcohol units and the risks associated with alcohol consumption.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise how many units of alcohol are in common alcoholic beverages
- Recall the different terms used to describe drinking and its risks appropriately
- Describe the physical, mental and social implications of alcohol misuse
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.