Airway Maintenance: tracheal tube 1
This micro skills course covers basic equipment, appropriate preparation for laryngoscopy and a step-by-step guide to a sound technique for laryngoscopy. The micro skills course also covers grading the view of the larynx on laryngoscopy.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the equipment required for laryngoscopy and intubation;
- Explain the importance of preparation for laryngoscopy;
- Describe good basic laryngoscopy technique;
- Grade the view observed on direct laryngoscopy
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.