Airway Maintenance: Facemask
This micro skills course covers airway maintenance using the facemask. The equipment and basic technique is covered, including the complications that may arise and guidance for good practice.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the features of the facemask airway
- State the principles of facemask ventilation
- Identify when and how to use airway adjuncts
- Recognize the complications associated with the techniques
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.