Airway Assessment I
This micro skills course provides guidance on preparing an airway management plan based on a patients medical history and physical examination. It leads you through an airway assessment, highlighting those features that allow you to predict potential airway management difficulties as well as offering practical self assessment exercises to test your knowledge at the end.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Distinguish facts from the patients history that are relevant for airway management
- Describe a comprehensive airway examination
- List the significance of airway examination findings
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.