Agonists and Receptors
This micro skills course introduces the mathematical concepts underlying simple drug receptor interaction.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the dynamics of drug receptor interaction
- Define the terms used in pharmocodynamic modelling
- Follow the derivation of the key equation which describes the interaction of drugs and receptors
- Draw log (dose) v response curves and relate the features of this curve to properties of receptors
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.