Aetiology and Investigation of Gynaecomastia
This micro skills course will explore the causes of gynaecomastia, describing how to grade the condition and offering guidance on the clinical assessment and investigation of patients.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the causes of gynaecomastia;
- Classify the different grades of gynaecomastia;
- Describe the clinical assessment of a patient with gynaecomastia;
- Describe the investigation of a patient with gynaecomastia
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.