Advising on Fitness for Work and Supporting Rehabilitation
This micro skills course focuses on assessing fitness for work and advising patients with health problems about returning to work or remaining in work.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify when a patient may be fit to return to work
- Correctly complete and use the statement of fitness for work to provide advice to the employer
- Provide advice that helps patients with health problems to remain in work or return to work, and which supports rehabilitation
- Integrate the principles of effective rehabilitation into a patient’s management plan
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.