Advance Care Plans
This micro skills course explains the purpose of advance care plans (ACPs), their benefits, when they are needed, the process of completing them and the legal issues associated with them.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- State who should be offered an ACP and when
- State the benefits of an ACP
- Describe the process of completing an ACP
- Explain the main legal issues associated with ACPs
- Describe and be aware of parallel planning
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.