This micro skills course from NHS Health Education England provides information on why screening of adult hearing is necessary and what effective screening procedures can be used.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
NHS Health Education England
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- State how screening programs can improve hearing care;
- List a selection of diagnostic tests which can be used in a screening programme;
- Describe the screening procedures recommended to identify hearing loss as early as possible;
- Describe the range of audiometric test frequencies checked as part of an adult screening programme
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.