Adrenal Hormones II
This micro skills course looks in detail at the hormones of the adrenal cortex, principally cortisol and aldosterone.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Outline the biosynthetic pathways of adrenocortical hormones
- Discuss the control, release and pharmacokinetics of adrenocortical hormones
- Describe the sites of action and physiological effects of adrenocortical hormones
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.