Acute Renal Failure and the Effects of Anaesthesia on Renal Function
The micro skills course will familiarize you with the diagnosis, classification and aetiology of ARF. Modifications to general and regional anaesthesia are discussed along with the effects anaesthesia has on renal function.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define acute renal failure (ARF)
- Discuss the aetiology of ARF
- Specify the implications of ARF for anaesthesia
- List the effects of anaesthesia on renal function
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.