This micro skills course covers the role of radiology in the diagnosis and management of acute osteomyelitis.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the ways that the pathogenesis of acute osteomyelitis relates to radiological findings
- Diagnose acute osteomyelitis on all imaging modalities in adults and children
- List the most common locations of acute osteomyelitis in all age groups
- Define the differential diagnosis in equivocal cases
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.