Acute asthma is a common emergency condition affecting all age groups. Early recognition and management can save lives.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe different types of acute asthma
- Describe the pathophysiology of asthma
- Describe the appropriate management of acute severe asthma
- Describe the basic principles and management of the ventilated patient with acute severe asthma
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.