Acute and Chronic Radiation Changes
This micro skills course looks at the potential clinical and radiological complications of radiotherapy in the thorax.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- Describe the radiotherapy techniques used in the treatment of common thoracic malignancies;
- List the factors that contribute to the development of complications associated with radiotherapy to the thorax;
- Describe the typical imaging features of radiotherapy complications in the thorax caused by radiotherapy
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.