Acute Adult G-I Bleeding: Imaging and Intervention
This micro skills course describes the common causes of acute gastro-intestinal (G-I) bleeding and the place of radiology in its investigation and management. The micro skills course will concentrate on angiography and its therapeutic role.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the common causes of G-I haemorrhage
Discuss the imaging and therapeutic options
- Describe the management differences between upper and lower G-I haemorrhage
- Outline the core principles for safe and effective embolisation
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.