Acute Abdomen: Postoperative Care
This micro skills course covers the postoperative care and management of a patient who has had surgery for an acute abdomen.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify indications for ICU admission following surgery
- Recognize which patients can be safely extubated
- Recognize potential problems in recovery
- List the most common postoperative complications
- Describe the management of common postoperative complications
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.