Actinic Keratosis and Bowens Disease
This micro skills course will highlight the clinical presentation and management options of actinic keratosis and Bowen’s disease.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
British Association of Dermatologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the nature and presentation of actinic keratosis and Bowen’s disease in clinical practice
- Gain knowledge of the different treatment options for actinic keratosis and Bowen’s disease and factors that inform decision making
- Rationalise treatment choice, utilising clinical cases in the management of actinic keratosis and Bowen’s disease
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.