Achieving a Facilitative Approach
This micro skills course aims to develop the beliefs, values and skills that allow communication to be flexible, effective and empathic. This micro skills course supports the development of leadership in clinical settings.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics and components of effective interpersonal communication and associated skills
- Explore theoretical models of interpersonal communication and examine how these can be used to analyse situations and select appropriate communication strategies
- Consider how trust and rapport can be gained through effective communications
- Identify barriers to effective communications
- Review own communications strengths and development areas
- Demonstrate your contribution to leadership development by identifying ways in which you will encourage others to voice ideas on improving services
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.