AC and BC Audiometry
This micro skills course details how sound travels via both air and bone conduction. It details the full procedures for carrying out unmasked air and bone conduction audiometry.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
NHS Health Education England
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the procedure for carrying out air conduction audiometry including pre-test and testing procedures;
- Identify what frequencies should be tested in air conduction audiometry and the order in which they should be tested;
- Identify which frequencies should be tested in bone conduction
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.