Abnormalities of the Bladder and Urethra
In this micro skills course you will learn about congenital abnormalities of the bladder and urethra. You will also learn about some normal anatomical structures in the urethra which can be confused with abnormalities.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the more common congenital anomalies affecting both the bladder and urethra;
- Recognise the normal anatomical appearance of the male urethra;
- Recognise posterior urethral valves on micturating cystography and be aware of the effects on the upper urinary tract
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.