Abnormal Dental Development in the Mixed Dentition
This micro skills course will discuss how to identify retained infra-occluded ankylosed, primary teeth, dilacerated and supernumerary teeth.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the main characteristics of infra-occluded primary teeth, supernumerary teeth and dilacerated incisors
- Explain how infra-occluded primary teeth are diagnosed and treated
- Outline the principal effects of supernumerary teeth and how they should be treated
- Describe the aetiology of dilacerated incisors and how they should be managed
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.