This micro skills course describes the abdominal trauma seen in clinical practice the imaging appearances of different organ injury.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you should be able to:
- Direct abdominal imaging in the acute trauma setting and in particular, exclude solid organ injury
- Discuss with clinical colleagues the strengths and weakness of different imaging modalities
- Assist in the further management of these patients
- Adequately follow the protocol for computed tomography (CT) depending on the organ injury suspected
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.