Abdominal Radiographs: Uses, Limitations, Techniques and Normal Anatomy
This micro skills course examines the uses and limitations of plain abdominal radiography, as well as the principles of abdominal plain film interpretation.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the uses and limitations of plain abdominal radiography
- List the uses of supplemental projections
- Identify and accurately interpret basic radiographic densities
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.