Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
This micro skills course covers the aetiology, natural history, imaging and treatment options for abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA), concentrating on endovascular treatment.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain what AAA is and how important it is as a health problem
- Describe how to diagnose AAA, including the role of screening
- Explain when treatment is usually advised and the role of endovascular repair
- Present the common problems following endovascular repair
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.