A General Orthodontic Examination of the Patient
This micro skills course aims to introduce a simple, systematic method for orthodontic examination that can be performed as part of a routine check up. It describes how a systematic approach to an orthodontic examination of a patient can be used to identify an orthodontic problem at an early stage.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify a systematic approach to an orthodontic examination
- Recognise and record abnormal skeletal development
- Record and evaluate the normal and abnormal features of the dentition Record appropriate findings
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.