100,000 Genomes Project: Preparing for the Consent Conversation
For eligible patients, the 100,000 Genomes Project begins with the consent conversation with their healthcare professional. This course guides health professionals in the key steps of the Project’s consent process, what to consider when preparing for the discussion with potential participants, and how to address their questions and concerns.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of the MindEd Core Content
- Explain where it sits in relation to the rest of the portal
- Recognise how to make best use of the content
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.